A recurring feature in which I present a collection of miscellaneous crap err, interesting things to look at that I have lovingly and carefully curated for your enjoyment.
Trippy weird-ass frog. Lowell, Mass. REPRESENT
A really fucking sharp American Psycho promo image by Saatchi & Saatchi. (via Matt B)
While I was Googling to find out who did the American Psycho design, I ran across this other S&S promo. Also pretty great.
Beaver pencil sharpener by Rodrigo Torres Kastor.
The big-ass storm. See more photos from the Blizzard of ’78. Funniest photo & caption: bottom right of the Rhode Island page. (via J LaChance)
For all you Police fans.
I’m not a big fan of modern dance, but I am a big fan of extremely well-executed live productions. If you have an attention-span problem, here’s an animated GIF instead.
* Mixing animals together is always fun. FUN! FUN!
* Giggle Palooza!. If you’re interested in reading about why a site like “Giggle Palooza!” is posting heartstring-tugging bullshit, read this article.
* Here’s a track from Black Sabbath’s Sabotage that wasn’t on my cassette when I was a kid, and not on my CD either, but it’s on the LP (after The Writ): Blow On A Jug. Prepare for a metal onslaught!
* When the bachelorette party is over, one woman struggles to reuse her Penis Cake Pan. (via Jaz T)
* Here is a great Pinterest board)
* A cat and a potato.
* I don’t understand people.
* “A surprise for the next people who redo the carpet.”
* Steady as she goes.
* The Horton Wingless experimental plane, LIFE magazine 1952. (via the LiveJournal image feed)
* I’m continually baffled/amazed/amused that people take the time to make things like this.
* A goldfish wheelchair (Russian site via Google Translate)
* See more Random Internet Things From The Internet.